Christmas deadline – December 5 2021 New Year deadline – December 15 2021.
Dear Fabulous, please read our Terms carefully! Once you place your order with us, it means that you have read our Terms and agree with them. Our Terms are honest and clear. It is created to protect the customer’s and seller’s rights. We strictly follow our Terms and want to treat all our customers equally and fair. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us 24/7.
ORDER TIMELINE .
Once we receive your payment we will start creating your jewelry.
Our company handcrafts all products within 1-2 business days.
Oftentimes, orders process faster than that but we can’t guarantee a faster processing time.
Please note that production does not including shipping time.
Please CONTACT US for more details. In the case that we can create and ship your item in shortest terms, you MUST select USPS Priority Mail Service or USPS Express Mail Service Shipping Option ONLY!
The product(s) you receive might vary slightly from the product picture due to the nature of your product(s) being 100% handmade to order.
Please DO NOT remove branded tag from your jewelry. It will be your only proof that jewelry was unworn, in case you want to return it or exchange.
Care for your new product(s) by:
Jewelry must be the first thing you take off.
Always keep it clean and dry.
Use just warm water and a nylon brush to clean it.
Use polishing cloth to remove tarnish.
Take off before bed time.
Keep it in jewelry box or zip lock bag.
Jewelry must be the last thing you put on.
Your product(s) can be damaged if:
Apply on it body lotion, sunscreen or perfume.
Don’t take it off when showering, swimming or gym time.
Don’t avoid contact with sweat.
Any contact with sea water occurred.
Too much pressure is applied to the jewelry.
Please use our size chart to prevent errors in ordering.
We will not accept responsibility if the customer orders the wrong size.
We always love creating new products from scratch.
Custom orders can have a lengthier processing time.
Ask us for details.
Request a cancellation within 2 hours of purchase. A 25% restocking fee will apply after 2 hours because we may start creating your jewelry once we receive your order.
SENDING A GIFT?
You may ship jewelry straight to a recipient. You must provide correct address at checkout. We do not include the receipt in the package, we send it to customer’s email.
PROCESSING AND SHIPPING TIME.
Once we receive your payment we will start creating your jewelry. All of our jewelry is custom handmade special for you. Our company handcrafts all products within 1-2 business days.
This chart shows Estimated Delivery Time, from the day you placed your order.
US First Class 2 – 7 business days (in time delivery is not guaranteed and may take longer).
US Priority 2 – 5 business days (estimated delivery is not guaranteed, but most likely will arrive in time).
US Express 2 – 4 business days (in time delivery guaranteed).
Canada First Class 3 – 8 weeks (in time delivery is not guaranteed and may take longer).
Canada Priority Int’l. 6 – 14 business days (estimated delivery is not guaranteed but most likely will arrive in time).
Int’l. First Class 3 – 12 weeks (in time delivery is not guaranteed and may take longer).
Int’l. Priority 4 – 16 business days (in time delivery is not guaranteed and may take longer).
Int’l. Express 3 – 5 business days (in time delivery guaranteed).
* We use USPS shipping services.
* Our production days are Monday-Friday, (business days), excluding federal holidays. If you place your order on a weekend or holiday, we will start working with your jewelry on Monday or next business day.
* We ship on Saturdays.
*In case we encounter a force majeure situation,
leading to the impossibility of shipping your jewelry in time, we will contact you immediately to attempt to find the best option to make up a situation.
* If we are unable to fulfill your order for any reason, we will let you know ASAP.
* From our end we guarantee fast processing time and shipping. But we are not able to guarantee in time delivery. Because of this reason we will not take responsibilities for any delays. Please order far enough to be sure your jewelry will arrive in time.
* International delivery time can be very tricky. It totally depends on the Customs And Post Services your country. It is highly recommended you contact your Customs and Post Offices before you place your order. It is the best way to figure out for sure how long the delivery process will take.
* Your package may be delayed during the months of May (Mother’s Day, Graduation) and December (Christmas and New Year). Please make sure you place your orders ahead, so your items will be delivered in time.
* If you have any questions please contact us 24/7.
Item(s) will be shipped to the address you provided at checkout. Please, make sure these are no mistakes there. We will not take any responsibilities for delivery to a wrong address.
We do our best to apply fair shipping costs to each order.
Shipping costs are calculated automatically during checkout.
We offer free shipping for US on all orders and to Canada on all orders over $150.
We happily support and love our international customers.
We will ship to international locations via USPS Standard shipping to some countries has historically been unreliable. We highly recommend add insurance or upgrade it to Priority or Express Shipping. Please contact us before placing order if you would like to add insurance.
We are not responsible for duty or brokerage fees for international shipping.
These charges come from your country during importation of your package.
We are not responsible for delays due to customs.
Other Shipping and delivery information:
You will receive a shipping notification and tracking number, once your order is shipped.
We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, damaged, undelivered or refused orders. No refunds will be provided, because these situations are out of our hands.
In case any of these situations occurs, please CONTACT US immediately and we will do everything possible to help you.
We will gladly do modifications for you if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase. If you selected the wrong size, want to add more strands, change the kind or length of extension, or add additional findings, we will gladly do it for you! Rework and materials fee will apply.
Our policy is a period of 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, we can’t offer you a return, refund or exchange.
If a customer receives perfectly fine jewelry but for some reason no longer wants it, customer may return it. We will gladly accept it, but a 25% restocking fee will apply.
All our items are custom handmade and it will cover some cost of work and materials.
All jewelry must be unworn and in the original condition that it was received.
Do not remove branded tags from jewelry – it is the only acceptable proof that jewelry has never been used.
If tag was removed we will consider it as “worn/used”. No return, refund or exchange will be provided.
Additional non-returnable items:
– Sale items.
– Worn items.
– Damaged in use items.
–Damaged in shipping items.
– Pearl and other gemstone jewelry (due to hygienic reason).
– Earrings (due to hygienic reason).
– Gift card.
Only regular priced items may be returned, exchanged or refunded.
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs.
Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping and transaction fees will be deducted from your refund.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to our studio right away. You must contact us first and receive proper instructions of packaging, shipping and tracking of item.
All packages sent without notification will be refused and send back to sender.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Shipping costs and transaction fees are not refundable.
LATE OR MISSING REFUND.
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time beforea refund is posted.
When you are shipping an item, you should consider using a trackable shipping service ONLY or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
SHIPPING YOUR ITEM FOR REWORK, REPAIR UNDER WARRANTY AND AFTER WARRANTY, RETURN, EXCHANGE, REFUND.
– The buyer is responsible for the shipping cost of item(s) to our studio and back. The buyer must provide the tracking number for the package(s).
-Please do not send jewelry to our studio without notifying us. We will provide you instructions on how to ship your item.
– Damaged jewelry must be dry, clean and free of random substances
– Jewelry in an inappropriate condition will be not accepted for repair or rework and will be returned to the sender in the same condition we received it.
– Please pack the jewelry carefully in dry, clean and safe packaging. Make sure it does not contain any random particles, insects, garbage, etc. We will re-use the packaging you provide to ship the repaired item back to you. Jewelry in inappropriate packaging will be not accepted and will be returned to sender in the same packaging we received it.
– We highly recommend that you pack jewelry in the jewelry gift box and shipping box it was delivered to you.
– Please, make sure you keep the original packaging up until the warranty expires.
– Pack your jewelry properly to prevent damage while shipping. If jewelry is damaged in shipping, we will not provide any repair and/or parts replacement.
– Please include a proof of purchase in the package (print invoice from your email).
Our jewelry is not advised for children 13 years old and under. Customer totally takes all responsibilities of child (children) supervision and is responsible for their safety while they are wearing jewelry, etc. Our company doesn’t take any responsibilities for any consequence as a result of children handling jewelry.
You must be 18 years old or older to place an order with us.
Parents must supervise their children and keep credit cards in a safe place. Parents must also keep their children and third parties away from payment accounts, etc. We do not take any responsibility for unauthorized use of parents credit cards or other payment methods by underaged children. No refund will be issued.
We don’t take any responsibilities of unauthorized use of customers credit cards, Pay Pal or other payment methods by third parties who place an order with us.
No refund will be provided.
Please, keep your money safe.
Iana Dixon 650 Dennery Rd. Unit 530266 San Diego, CA 92153 USA
Free US Shipping and 1-2 business days turnaround. Dismiss